Are you ready to take on her challenges?
What challenges are you prepared to face? Choose from the list!
- Reuse food, for example, keep the pot of herbs you bought in the store alive and make crusts/croutons from dried bread/cakes.
- If you have leftovers that aren’t enough for a complete meal, ask a friend to contribute and prepare dinner together.
- Don’t throw away food for a whole week, think carefully about what you buy and be creative with what’s in the fridge at the end of this time.
- The next time you eat at a restaurant ask to take food you can’t eat home with you. Or ask for half a portion if you know in advance that you won’t be able to eat it all.
- Locate the expires soon section at the supermarket. Don’t they have one? Ask them to create it.
Tell everyone you know about what you’ve been doing and describe on your social media how you got on with the challenges you were given. Post to #Eat4Change, so we can follow your adventures!
Please leave a comment below and list the challenges you chose to accept.